[NOTE: This post is solely for the purposes of supporting the communication efforts of the Changing CARE: Embrace initiative; this is not a Pathways lead project so please contact EMBRACE as per below]
Thanks to the contributions of health providers and family caregivers across our community, the Changing CARE: Embrace website is up and running, helping families navigate the addiction and mental health system across Cornwall, Stormont, Dundas, Glengarry and Akwesasne.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A HEALTH PROVIDER?
- All things family inclusion
- How health providers can help family caregivers
- Family caregiver referrals health providers can consider
- Monthly calendar of local events and support group for family caregivers
WHAT FAMILY CAREGIVERS & CLIENTS WILL LOVE!
- Hope for the journey toward recovery
- Help navigating the local addiction and mental health system
- Hundreds of links to local resources for family caregivers
- Skill-building tools
CHECK IT OUT
PASS IT ON!
Feel free to share this message with your colleagues, friends .. and family!
If you can use them, we can also supply your office with bilingual postcards (the English card is shown above). Write to Embrace@cornwallhospital.ca with your request.
ANY FEEDBACK OR SUGGESTIONS?
- Do you think this website will be helpful to local family caregivers?
- Does the website meet your expectations for quality?
- Is there something missing?
Share your feedback with Embrace@cornwallhospital.ca.
- Erica Hollis
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Embrace Project and Eastern Champlain Youth Wellness Hub
- Community Addiction and Mental Health Services
- Cornwall Hospital
- 850 McConnell Avenue
- Cornwall, ON K6H 4M3
- Phone: 613-936-4676
- Fax: 613-361-6364
- FIND US FOLLOW US JOIN US
Changing CARE: Embrace is an initiative of Cornwall Hospital’s Addiction and Mental Health Centre with Cornwall & District Family Support Group, funded by The Change Foundation.