Data Quality Improvement
Data Quality Improvement
Project Goal & Phases
- Establish a valid, sustainable, and reliable performance monitoring system for the Champlain Mental Health and Addictions (MH&A) sector.
- Phase 1 initially targets the data quality improvement of the service volume and expense data and the selection of associated performance indicators from this data source, for the community mental health and addiction services functional centers. (Timeframe: 2016-17 background work with pilot sites; 2017-18 engagement with all agencies.)
- Phase 2 targets indicator selection from other data sources and the completion of a performance monitoring system for the Champlain MHA sector. (Timeframe: 2018-19 environmental scan and draft scorecard completed. Further development on pause since April 2019 due to health system transformation.)
- Phase 3 will support continued and sustained performance monitoring practices. (Timeframe: TBD)
Phase 1 Information and Products
Communications to MHA health service providers
- October 2016 Letter from the Champlain LHIN MHA Integration Specialists LTR to HSPs re Data Quality Improvement-EN
- April 2017 Letter from the Pathways project staff leads LTR to HSPs-DQI Apr. 2017
Project Overview, Tools and Reports
- DQI Project Overview
- DQI Regional Implementation Plan
- DQI Pilot Findings and Evaluation Report
- DQI Engagement & Knowledge Exchange Session on OHRS Data – Presentation Slides
- Data Validation Check-list -TEMPLATE
- DQI Feedback Survey on Group Sessions
List of Organizations and Functional Centres
- Community Mental Health and Addictions Services:Listing of Agencies and Functional Centres, Champlain LHIN, FYE 2016‐17
Volumes and Expenses Data Summaries
- Fiscal Year 2016-17
- Champlain LHIN: Community MH&A Service Expenses (Fund Types 1& 2) and Number of Agencies – Aggregated by Functional Centre.
All LHINs: Community MH&A Service Expenses (Fund Type 2) and Activities – Aggregated by Service Provider, Functional Centre, and/or LHIN: interactive report (Excel pivot table) created from the Health Data Branch Web Portal Community MH&A Comparative Report 7b : available upon request.
Phase 2 Information and Products: Upcoming!
For More Information
- For general information on data quality, OHRS standards and performance measurement found on our Publications/Reports page.
- Questions may be directed to Mitsi Cardinal, Quality Improvement Decision Support Specialist at email@example.com