Data Quality Improvement
Project Goal & Objectives
- Establish a valid, sustainable, and reliable performance monitoring system for the Champlain Mental Health and Addictions (MH&A) sector.
- Phase 1 initially focuses on validating current system capacity (i.e., service volumes and expenses) of community mental health and addiction services as reported via the Ontario Healthcare Reporting Standards (OHRS), and the selection of associated performance indicators for an initial performance dashboard.
Communications to MHA health service providers
- October 2016 Letter from the Champlain LHIN MHA Integration Specialists LTR to HSPs re Data Quality Improvement-EN
- April 2017 Letter from the Pathways project staff leads LTR to HSPs-DQI Apr. 2017
Project Overview, Tools and Reports
- DQI Project Overview
- DQI Regional Implementation Plan
- DQI Pilot Findings and Evaluation Report
- DQI Engagement & Knowledge Exchange Session on OHRS Data – Presentation Slides
- Data Validation Check-list -TEMPLATE
- DQI Feedback Survey on Group Sessions
OHRS Data Summaries
- Fiscal Year 2016-17
- Champlain LHIN: Community MH&A Service Expenses (Fund Types 1& 2) and Number of Agencies – Aggregated by Functional Centre.
All LHINs: Community MH&A Service Expenses (Fund Type 2) and Activities – Aggregated by Service Provider, Functional Centre, and/or LHIN: interactive report (Excel pivot table) created from the Health Data Branch Web Portal Community MH&A Comparative Report 7b : available upon request.
For general information on data quality, OHRS standards and performance measurement found on our Publications/Reports page.
Questions may be directed to Mitsi Cardinal, Decision Support Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org