Date(s) - 30/11/2017
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Susan Hopkins of The MEHRIT Centre presents:
Parents will be introduced to Self-Regulation, a powerful method for understanding and responding to their children’s (and their own) stress, energy, and tension.
Learn more about:
• The impact of excessive stress on children and adults
• The importance of relationships for good parenting
• The difference between stress behaviour and misbehaviour
• How parents can use Self-Regulation strategies to understand and respond to children’s stress
• How Self-Regulation strategies can help parents enjoy their children and become the parents they would like to be
Dr. Susan Hopkins is a passionate advocate for children, families and communities. She leads Dr. Stuart Shanker’s organization, The MEHRIT Centre. She brings her skills to Stuart’s self-regulation research centre as the lead researcher for the practice of Self-Regulation.