Date(s) - 25/07/2016
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
WEBINAR: The Story of the Sudbury Manitoulin Service Collaborative:
Supporting Youth through their Transition to Adult Services Webinar Tickets, Mon, 25 Jul 2016 at 1:00 PM | Eventbrite
INTERVENTIONS IN PRACTICE webinar series
Webinar participants will:
- Learn about how three communities with their own unique characteristics in the Districts of Sudbury and Manitoulin came together to achieve the common goal of improved care transitions.
- Learn how the Sudbury Manitoulin Service Collaborative developed tools and a process to support youth transitioning from the youth mental health system to the adult mental health system.
- Discover how the Service Collaborative implemented the tools and process across broad geography by embracing technology, and their efforts to sustain the initiative.
- Mental health and addictions agencies;
- Agencies delivering services to transition age youth; and
- Cross-sector partners from Systems Improvement through Service Collaboratives initiative.
Maureen McLelland, Associate Vice President, Clinical Transformation & Transitions, Health Sciences North and Sudbury Manitoulin Service Collaborative Tri-Chair
Sandra Watson, Regional Implementation Coordinator, Provincial System Support Program, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
This is the first webinar in the INTERVENTIONS IN PRACTICE webinar series, highlighting evidence-informed interventions implemented as part of the Systems Improvement through Service Collaboratives (SISC) initiative.
Learn more at servicecollaboratives.ca
For more information, contact Rosemary Feeney at Rosemary.Feeney@camh.ca