- The Mental Health of Children and Youth in Ontario: 2017 Scorecard, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES), 2017.
- Sub-region Population Health Profiles, Champlain LHIN, 2017.
Pathways’ Work Plan
- Pathways 2016_19 Work Plan Overview Sept16
- Pathways Presentation to AMHN_C Sept 2016
- Champlain LHIN Mental Health and Addictions Action Plan 2013-16 – May 2013
Service Needs, Capacity, Quality
- The Mental Health of Children and Youth in Ontario: 2017 Scorecard, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES), 2017
- Revue des besoins de traitement residential des jeunes francophones ayant des troubles de toxicomanie de Champlain Francophone Youth Needs for Addiction Treatment in Champlain (Document in French), Le Réseau des services de santé en français de l’Est de l’Ontario, 2017.
- My Life, My Well-Being Report Aboriginal Youth Needs and Capacity Assessment – Mental Health and Addictions in the Champlain LHIN, Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health, 2015
- Intersections Graphic Final Report
- Mind the Gap: A Study of Youths’ Experiences During the Transition from Child to Adolescent Mental Health Services Sept 2014
- Overview of the Integrated Plan of Care Process -SISC (Video)
- MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS BEDS IN THE CITY OF OTTAWA: A Review and Roadmap for the Future, Fall 2014 (~124 kB)
- Sub-region Population Health Profiles, Champlain LHIN, 2017
- Champlain LHIN Sub-Region Development : Summary Report, December 2016.
- Champlain Needs and Capacity Assessment March 2012 (~3.4 MB) and Addendum for the age specific prevalence rates .
- Moving Forward – Better Mental Health Means Better Health , Mental Health and Addictions Leadership Advisory Council, 2016 Annual Report
- Better Mental Health Means Better Health , Mental Health and Addictions Leadership Advisory Council, 2015 Annual Report
- Taking Stock A report on the quality of mental health and addictions services in Ontario, Health Quality Ontario and Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, 2015.
- Patients First : A Proposal to Strengthen Patient-Centered Health Care in Ontario, December 2015
- Open Minds Healthy Minds — Ontario’s Comprehensive Mental Health and Addictions Strategy (~386 kB)
- A Practical Guide to Mental Health and the Law in Ontario 2012 — Ontario Hospital Association
Individuals with Lived Experience and their Families
- From rollercoaster to recovery: a guide for families and individuals navigating the addictions and mental health system in Champlain
- Data and Performance Measurement in Ontario’s Mental Health and Addictions Sector: An initiative of Ontario’s Mental Health & Addictions Leadership Advisory Council, see DRAFT Mental Health and Addictions Performance Indicators for Ontario in appendix.
- Findings from a Scoping Review: Strengthening Performance Measurement for Mental Health and Addictions in Ontario. A project from the Drug Treatment Funding Project – Ontario; project lead: Karen Urbanoski, PhD.
- The Costing Project: Development and Standardization of Cost-Based Performance Indicators, a provincial (Ontario) initiative, 2015-17.
- Champlain LHIN Performance Report: Quarterly report on the Champlain health care system performance and accomplishments, including the indicators of repeat emergency department visits due to mental illness and addictions.
OHRS Data: Quality, Usage, and Documentation
- Service Reference Document for the Community Support Sector (Champlain LHIN, November 2015).
- OHRS Documentation Chapter 7 for Community Mental Health and Addictions (Health Data Branch, April 2016)
- OHRS Documentation Glossary of Terms – Secondary Statistical Accounts (Health Data Branch, April 2016)
Data Bases and Systems
- CIHI Mental Health and Addictions Data and Information Guide 2014
- Health Analyst’s Toolkit , Health Analytics Branch Winter 2012: This guide lists the available administrative datasets of health care utilization in Ontario resident, with descriptions and data items/fields.