Champlain Regional Psychiatry Recruitment
For psychiatrists looking for exciting practice opportunities, the Champlain Region (located in Eastern Ontario) has fostered an interconnected, well supported regional mental health and addictions system that will support you in your practice endeavours.
- Champlain is the only region in Ontario implementing a regional mental health and addictions health human resources strategy
- Our Regional Recruiter is the only person who is looking at psychiatry human resources with a region-wide focus
- Practicing in the Champlain Region means that you will be part of a greater system that works to support psychiatrists
Supports offered by the Regional Recruiter:
- Broker multi-setting practice arrangements
- Support new recruits in times of transition to the Champlain Region
- Act as a clearinghouse to settled recruits on an ongoing basis, ensuring they are connected to the larger system of care
- Assist with licensing and supervisory requirements
- Distill the immense complexity of opportunities is available in Champlain, e.g. clinical, academic, research, etc.
If you are interested in practice opportunities in a regionally driven mental health and addictions system, with opportunities to participate in innovative shared care models, please contact the Champlain Psychiatry Regional Recruiter.
Champlain Psychiatry Regional Recruiter
1145 Carling Ave
Phone: 613-722-6521 x6814